- Role: Product designer focusing on UI/UX design & Video Production
- Duration: 3 months
Currently, messengers to connect you with people you know. It gets the job done.
It's predictable and boring. Filtered. Same old same old. Let loose and go wild?
- People keep deleting, thinking through taking own sweet time
- Same boring topics
A concept app for chatting anonymously with a nearby stranger
In order to increase removing self-filtering and encouraging unpredictability,
- Real time chat so you cant think throughReal-time chat exposes every auto-correct, typo error and all your unfiltered nonsense.
- Conversation starters so always new topic, an excuse to talk about something trendy or provoking or controversialInteresting conversation starters. A random app-generated question sparks/starts off the conversation between an anonymous user and yourself.
- Timer so you cant think through. Adrenaline rush from timer. Be spontaneous! You only get 25 seconds to reply during your turn before the conversation disappears forever.
- Anonymous no judging be your true self
On 8 December 2015, we launched TickTalk Messenger on App Store.
Fun project, explored what ifs
Went through entire lifecycle
It takes a lot more to launch a successful messaging platform: community building, monetisation